The current bugzilla afaik will not be upgraded could be a nice
reason...
Pier has stated that he will not upgrade bugzilla.. and for me upgrading
my own boxes is a bit different than upgrading the apache installation.
Besides that, I started liking JIRA a lot when using it on codehaus.

Mvgr,
Martin