Where should I be starting? If it is simply that jelly has pointed to the wrong place, the right place might be addressing my issues. I'm just following their link.

-Gus

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012)

Did you follow the link? I don't see ["You must register and
login if you want to create, comment, vote, or watch issues"]
anywhere on the page I linked which is what Jelly provides as
an entry point from their website. Is there a better entry point?

If someone goes directly to a browsable project page without logging in, they will not get much in the way of features. They can browse. Period. Or they can login using the link at the top of the page, which will bring them to the main Welcome page. Perhaps Atlassian could adjust the screen to use a sledgehammer. Actually, perhaps we could get a custom menu item that links to an FAQ page on the Wiki.

--- Noel