On 16 Feb 2004, at 03:56, Tim O'Brien wrote:

Hey, someone is publishing Commons Maven sites with an unreleased version of Maven. Probably either from Maven's CVS HEAD, or a beta version.

BeanUtils, Betwixt, and Digester all have the newish Maven L+F. A decision was reached a while back to standardize on the released version of Maven.

Could whoever did that please get the released version of Maven and republish those sites?

i'm using a version nearer cvs head. i'm not very keen on downgrading since it always seems to take a couple of hours for me to get a version of maven that i'm happy with.

we're nearing a situation where we'll be able to build the entire commons site from a single command. there are only a handful of site remaining to be converted. anyone feel like volunteering to take care of them?.

i'd be happy to avoid deploying the website (with my development version of maven) so long as we start deploying every component website rather than each atomically. how close are we to having a usable reactor documentation build?

- robert