I've asf 2.0'd the sandbox. All modules that are mavenised either build,
or if they don't, they didn't before.

I've moved all mavenised projects over to the sandbox-build structure but
not run the maven->build.xml yet, so might see some gumps if any of these
are in gump.

Also prepared a report on sandbox in general:

DEAD
====
altrmi
util
joran
pattern
primitives

SANDBOX-PLAY
============
cli  ??
lang

TO-DELETE
=========
jexl
el

MAVENISED+BUILD
===============
attributes
cache
compress
convert
email
events
functor
grant
graph2
jrcs
jux
mapper
messenger
reflect
resources
sql
threadpool
workflow
xo

MAVENISED+FAILING
=================
chain  -  needs portlet api/jsf
clazz   - tests fail
codec-multipart - has bad codec dependency
id   - test fails [sys clock]
jjar - lacks ant-tools
periodicity - bad maven deps
scaffold - does not compile - missing class
vfs - bad maven deps

NOT-MAVENISED
=============
feedparser
filters
http
jpath
servlet
rupert
services
simplestore
tbm
threading
xmlunit

SPECIAL
=======
hivemind - ignoring as it is leaving commons
jex - legacy maven issues, needs figuring out

Hen