In addition, we have commons-proper projects without a release:

IO
Jelly
Jexl
Launcher
Math

Does anyone have estimated release dates for these? and who is release
manager for each one? [something we should probably make a clause of
sandbox->proper promotion]. If the release manager then vanishes, we
should demote if no one else volunteers.

***

To get started, I'm currently viewing myself as IO release manager and
have been slowly moving along. All code is now javadoc'd as much as needs
be and classes that will not go in 1.0 have been identified. 3 Unit tests
remain to be finished.

Hen