On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> C'mon, that one doesn't even run tests!

8-)

At least it has a bunch of dependencies, that's what non-trivial meant
in my mail.

<http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/db-commons-sandbox/db-commons-grafolia/gump_work/build_db-commons-sandbox_db-commons-grafolia.html>
does run unit tests.

Hmm, in
<http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/excalibur/excalibur-thread-impl/gump_work/build_excalibur_excalibur-thread-impl.html>
the unit tests fail to compile even though the project lists a
dependency on JUnit, while Grafolia (which works) does not declare
such a dependency.

We really need help from people who understand Maven better than I do
to take the final steps.  It seems we are pretty close.  Want to come
over to [EMAIL PROTECTED], Dion?

Stefan