Johnson Leung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know why i can read all of yr communication email.

Our records show:

  Sun Aug 17 09:39:26 2003 + [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That means that on Sunday, August 17 at 9:39 PDT, that e-mail address
requested AND CONFIRMED that it wished to subscribe to our mailing list.  Is
that also your e-mail address?  I do not see any other yahoo.com.hk
addresses subscribed.  If you did that in error, and wish to be removed,
please let us know.

        --- Noel