Okay..  well, it sounds like the consensus is that Ant support is a Good
Idea, so we'll keep it..  I'll play around with adding the Ant generation
task to maybe our maven site goal so that we keep it up to date..  Mostly
it's just an issue of keeping the script up to date with the Maven build..
Dependencies seem to get out of sync quite easily!

Currently, the build is quite simple, and the maven ant plugin works fine
for everything, so we'll keep it up to date!

Thanks for all the feedback!

Eric