> >Yeah, but there is already junk up there.  Why not put something that
> >can be used up there?
>
> Because two wrongs don't make a right IMHO ;)

I see your point.  My gripe with everything I think has more to do with
the auto-build of the sites.  This isn't really the best example, but
docs/api/etc should match the releases - and not the head - or at the
very least, offer both.

In all honesty, I wasn't even familiar with the
http://cvs.apache.org/repository until today, otherwise I wouldn't have
bothered anyone with this.

I do think the email stuff is useful (although a very small library).

Glad to see that there is an echo response :-)

- Mike