this isn't really a release stopper but it's been bothering me for a while and so this seems like a good excuse to try to resolve it...

the sub-sites for the tag libraries don't seem to inherit any common navigation elements from either the main commons site or from the jelly site. i think that it'd be much better if they were more richly linked back.

were they designed this way? (and would there be any objections if i updated them so they contained common stuff?)

is it a issue of some kind? (i seem to recall paul complaining about some digester behaviour as regards resolving urls ages ago)

- robert