From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 3:13 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: Migrate to SVN?

I remain unenthused by SVN, probably because I don't have to manage a
CVS
server. Effectively I'm -1, but I'm probably not going to fight.

My main reason is that SVN does not appear to be that widely adopted
yet. A
sign that the time has come to migrate would be when Eclipse/Idea ships
with
SVN support built in. At the moment, I fear we may just scare off some
potential users/contributers.

If we are moving though, I would want the pain all at once.

Stephen