On 6/19/07, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe you're right.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.html#decisions/items/plan says
"...Majority
approval is required before the public release can be made."

Yes, that is the policy, but I have never seen us move forward with a
release with an unresolved -1 in commons.  Could be this has happened,
but not in the last 4 or so years.

It is up to the RM, but with a -1 from a major contributor to the code
base, I would personally not push out the release.  FWIW, as mentioned
on other threads, I agree with Stephen on the version number issue.

Phil