On 6/19/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Here's the result of the vote:

+1: Sebb, Oliver, Niall, Ben, Myself
<snip/>

And +1 from Gary in another thread [1] -- though in a subsequent post
in the same thread he does express some interest in having the version
number be 1.4.

-1: Stephen

No votes from Henri and Dion.

My understanding is, that Stephen's vote isn't counted as a veto, but
I'd like to ask you to correct me, if I'm wrong. In which case the
vote had failed.

<snap/>

Correct, it isn't a veto. In this case, it is upto you (being the RM)
to decide whether to go ahead with putting the bits on the mirrors
etc. since you have the required votes.

I did not understand your comment about the version number [2] as it
relates to whether deprecations should preclude release++ from being a
point release. Regardless of what you choose to do here, we should
(collectively) form an opinion and clarify this in the versioning
guide for future reference. I am of the opinion that it shouldn't be a
point release.

-Rahul

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-Still-no-votes%21-%28WAS%3A--VOTE--3rd-attempt%3A-Release-commons-io-1.3.2%29-p11091530.html