Michael Becke wrote:
On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 06:18 PM, Mike Moran wrote:

[Oleg agreed] Right. Out of interest, which set of test cases does the URI class use, the ones from rfc2396 or rfc2396bis?

The tests are from rfc2396bis.

This is verging rapidly off-topic, but I was wondering if you knew anywhere I could keep up-to-date on the standardis track of rfc2396bis? I've written some code to do the normalization we were talking about and I am swithering about whether I should enable it. The different handling of paths such as "/../../" between rfc2396 and rfc2396bis may have knock-on effects in my code, so it would be nice if they were *standard* knock-on effects :-)

--
Mike