On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Daniel Joshua wrote:

Thanks. I am still not sure why slide packages httpclient classes in its
jar.

Slide originally created HttpClient and it was branched out from there. They weren't too happy about the API changes that were made after the code was branched out and never got around to updating with HttpClient until recently. Hopefully their next release will have an independant HttpClient jar that is our official 2.0 release.

Does anyone on this list use WebDAVClient with Common-HttpClient 2.0 beta 1?

Yes actually, but it's a bit of a nasty hack that was done before slide was actually updated to HttpClient 2.0 (there were a lot of API changes between 1.0 and 2.0).

Regards,
Daniel

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.