Thank you, Rupert!

We appreciate your feedback — and your support for the "View Original File”
idea (1) is duly noted.

What do others think? Is this a good idea? bad idea?

Please chime in by email, or better yet, add your comments on this discussion
page:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Multimedia/About_Media_Viewer#Proposal:_View_Original_File

Your feedback is important to us. It will help us make the right decision to
address this issue quickly.

We’d like to have at least a placeholder solution, even if we can’t do all that
we dreamed of right away. :)

All the best,

Fabrice

 (1) https://wikimedia.mingle.thoughtworks.com/projects/multimedia/cards/630