No it isn't! What is obvious is you claiming to be here as a community member
but working so hard to bring down the stability of the same community you claim
to belong to.

Africa is Afrinic and Afrinic is Africa.

A person (Afrinic) who has children (African Internet Ecosystem) will never
Perish.

“No matter how beautiful and well crafted a coffin might look, it will not make
anyone wish for death”. ~African Proverb
Mirriam

    On Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:17:35 PM GMT+3, Lamiaa Chnayti