1- I’m not claiming to be a community member. I am a community member,
whether you like it or not..

2- Again, what stability? I’m just taking part of a discussion. If you
really perceive my words and opinion as something that can bring down a
whole community, then I must say I am impressed. (But hey seriously, I once
again assure you that I am just expressing my thoughts. I honestly don’t
understand why people get offended when they’re  free to disagree and move
on.)

3- Africa is better off without Afrinic’s problems.

Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 17:37, Mirriam <mirriamlau...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> No it isn't! What is obvious is you claiming to be here as a community
> member but working so hard to bring down the stability of the same
> community you claim to belong to.
>
> Africa is Afrinic and Afrinic is Africa.
>
> A person (Afrinic) who has children (African Internet Ecosystem) will
> never Perish.
>
> “No matter how beautiful and well crafted a coffin might look, it will not
> make anyone wish for death”. ~African Proverb
>
> Mirriam
>
> On Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:17:35 PM GMT+3, Lamiaa Chnayti <
> lamiaachna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Oh well Mirriam, I think it’s pretty obvious isn’t it? But I’ll consider
> this a genuine question from you, so here you go:
>
> As an AFRICAN citizen I’ve always been here to discuss the future of the
> AFRICAN Internet, just like everyone else.. I’ve always been fine with
> Afrinic, but based on all the recent problems, for everyone’s  sake, I
> believe that things should be taken care of by another RIR.
>
> I mean, let’s not kid ourselves, since Ernest’s scandal, Afrinic’s
> incapability became too blinding to not notice. And what is normal is for
> me to be here for the community as someone from Africa myself - not for
> AFRINIC limited the company (which some people want so badly to make it the
> new norm)
>
> Best regards,
> Lamiaa
>
> Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 15:04, Mirriam <mirriamlau...@yahoo.com> a écrit :
>

> On Monday, August 2, 2021, 4:49:26 PM GMT+3, Lamiaa Chnayti <
> lamiaachna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>  >>So yes, Africa has always and will always have my support, but not
> AFRINIC..
>

> If that is the case, what are you doing on the AFRNIC mailing lists?
>

> Mirriam
>

> Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 14:07, Omo Oaiya <omo.oa...@wacren.net> a écrit :
>

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 12:14, Anthony Ubah <ubah.tonyi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1 @Mike
>
> Agression and name calling has gradually become the order of the day.
>

> I am not supporting any breach of the CoC, but high time!
>
> The days of passive Africans and sellouts who stand by and let external
> parties purloin resources intended for the continent for whatever
> trumped-up reason belong in our past.
>
> Some of us struggle to keep up and so don't comment as much.  Keep up the
> tempo Noah!
>
> --
> Lamiaa CHNAYTI

> --