On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:58:05 -0400, "Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Ah!  It sounds as if other people aren't aware of the background and
> original intent.  From what you are saying, announce@apache.org should be
> subscribed to announce@<tlp>.apache.org.  That way announcements would
> automatically funnel to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Not all projects have an announce@, but that can be addressed.  Probably
> good idea, too.

I suppose.  But I sort of expected the individual projects to filter
a litle and not send every beta release, etc, to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of course, I never really clarified this, which might have been part
of the problem.  I just hoped people would figure out by example.

Joshua.
--
Joshua Slive
[EMAIL PROTECTED]