On Jan 22, 2004, at 7:58 PM, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Finally, any progress from anybody on FOAF type metadata at Apache? As I
said, I use PlanetApache to 'test out an author' (see if they
amuse/stimulate me) and I'd be just as fine w/ a FOAF chain of relationships
as the PlanetApache blog roll. I know many folks reference their blogs via
home pages on Apache's servers, but I'm curious about the whole social
networks side of things w.r.t an OSS community (or set of communities). I
feel there is a benefit for us in there, somehow/someway, and I'd be curious
to explore it...

FOAF style stuff is on my list in conjunction with Krell. Also there has been limited discussion with the other Planet operaters regarding FOAF data.

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: http://www.sauria.com/blog
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42