Forgot to mention

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:58:01 -0700
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

> Finally, any progress from anybody on FOAF type metadata at Apache? As I
> said, I use PlanetApache to 'test out an author' (see if they
> amuse/stimulate me) and I'd be just as fine w/ a FOAF chain of relationships
> as the PlanetApache blog roll. I know many folks reference their blogs via
> home pages on Apache's servers, but I'm curious about the whole social
> networks side of things w.r.t an OSS community (or set of communities). I
> feel there is a benefit for us in there, somehow/someway, and I'd be curious
> to explore it...

Serendipity issue, by the way? Gathering news/items from various communities
(projects) might be interesting. Well, I can setup new domain within my
company's
website. (philapache.org/unitedapache.org ? :)
Perhaps this *social* experiment would be rather hosted @ apache.org domain.

Do you have an idea?

-- Tetsuya. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])