Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
Finally, any progress from anybody on FOAF type metadata at Apache? As I
said, I use PlanetApache to 'test out an author' (see if they
amuse/stimulate me) and I'd be just as fine w/ a FOAF chain of relationships
as the PlanetApache blog roll. I know many folks reference their blogs via
home pages on Apache's servers, but I'm curious about the whole social
networks side of things w.r.t an OSS community (or set of communities). I
feel there is a benefit for us in there, somehow/someway, and I'd be curious
to explore it...

What about those of us who never[1] write blogs?

Cheers,

Ben.

[1] OK, I did write one once when I was _really_ pissed off.