On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 14:27, Henri Yandell wrote:
> >> First, AFAIK we don't create JSF
> >
> > JFYI,
> >  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/myfaces.html

Sorry, I didn't know myfaces was migrating to ASF. Anyways, what I meant
is that we don't create the JSF RI, although we have all the other
web-tier RIs (JSP, Servlets, JSTL and Portlets) and also Struts (which
is not a JSR).

> Felipe did have a point that we have to create demo's etc, but that's a
> pretty small part of things.

Well, we still have to develop a lot of tags (Struts, MyFaces, Jakarta
Taglibs, etc...), which in turn have to be tested by JSP pages. So, I
still think an IDE that is good for web-development would be useful
(notice that this affirmation is coming from an emacs guy :-). Netbeans
is an OSS option, but for those that prefer Eclipse, MyEclipseIDE is one
the best solutions (in my opinion)

Felipe