On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 17:22, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> For what it's worth, MyEclipseIDE isn't using the "Eclipse" brand with
> permission from eclipse.org.

I din't know that - I thought they were part of the board.

> I wouldn't want to condone that behavior by linking to them from apache.org

If that's case, I'd agree with you.

But even if we decide to not ask for MyEclipseIDE licenses, I think we
should still discuss the tools donation issue, so once some other
committer decides to go after another vendor, we have the procedure
ready.

-- Felipe