> If on the other-hand you want to paint me as the Dr. Claw

Hardly.  :-)

You are a very talented programmer, and can be extremely helpful to others.
On the other hand, at times --- particularly when you are more invested in a
project --- you seem to have a personality better suited for what used to be
known as a Chief Programmer, than for a peer-based collaborative
environment.  I don't know if you recognize that or not, or agree with it as
stated.

Mind you, you're not the only one, which is why I changed the subject and
dropped any personal references.  Many of us can manifest those traits from
time to time.  The issue is whether or not we are willing and able to make
the effort to let go of the control that being the CP on a CPT provides, and
let all of the others on a project, not just a few, be our peers.

        --- Noel