Hi Ken,

> 'not been interested in history': have you never heard that 'those who will
> not learn from history are condemned to repeat it' ?  how are lessons to
> be learnt is not from examining past situations and their resolutions?

History doesn't mean anything, people just think it has meaning.
You can not change it, you cannot not learn from it, it has
no power, so looking back is a waste of energy.
What was yesterday, will never be today.
Wasting too much time in being in the past, loses focus on what you want to
achieve / accomplish
now.

The lessons learned in the past are not the lessons we need to learn now.

I my view most people do that automatically.

Mvgr,
Martin