On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
> > *i* think it would be good to include something about
> > [committer resources such as lists] in the 'here's your
> > committer account' message from the infrastructure.
>
> Sent by a script.  Patches welcomed.
>
> > maybe a bi-monthly reminder to committers@ pointing to a
> > page where the info is available
>
> Contributions to dev/ in anakia format welcomed.  :-)  Not much point in
> creating a jobs@ list if no one knows about it.  :-)
>
>       --- Noel

Where are the sources for the mail script and dev/ files?  Should I send
patches to the infrastructure issue tracker?

Are there any guidelines about what is too "private" to put on the web at
dev/?  E.g., listing the committer-only mailing lists.

--
Dave Brondsema : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal