> Where are the sources for the mail script and dev/ files?
> Should I send patches to the infrastructure issue tracker?

dev/ is in the site module, which should be available for anonymous
checkout.  It is also visible via viewcvs.

The script is in the infrastructure area of SVN, and I don't believe that it
is visible via viewcvs, although I just don't have time to look right now.

> Are there any guidelines about what is too "private" to put
> on the web at dev/?  E.g., listing the committer-only mailing
> lists.

You mean the ones just enumerated here on a publicly archived list?  ;-)
I'm not sure if there is anything that shouldn't be listed.  At worst, it
would be a nuisance for moderators.  We shouldn't be doing security by
obscurity, right?  But perhaps there are some items that just aren't coming
to mind.  See what others have to say.

        --- Noel