Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > Where are the sources for the mail script and dev/ files?
> > Should I send patches to the infrastructure issue tracker?
>
> dev/ is in the site module, which should be available for anonymous
> checkout.  It is also visible via viewcvs.
>
> The script is in the infrastructure area of SVN, and I don't believe that it
> is visible via viewcvs, although I just don't have time to look right now.
>
> > Are there any guidelines about what is too "private" to put
> > on the web at dev/?  E.g., listing the committer-only mailing
> > lists.
>
> You mean the ones just enumerated here on a publicly archived list?  ;-)

;-) oops.

So on what list can all committers discuss issues
without fear of spilling the beans about something
that is not yet decided by ASF?

> I'm not sure if there is anything that shouldn't be listed.  At worst, it
> would be a nuisance for moderators.  We shouldn't be doing security by
> obscurity, right?  But perhaps there are some items that just aren't coming
> to mind.  See what others have to say.

This privacy issue concerned me too. That is why i started
the list at cvs://committers/docs/resources.txt and referred
to it at dev/committers.html

My approach was to get as much as possible on the /dev/ pages.
However, i wasn't sure about letting the general public know
about the existence of the internal lists.

--
David Crossley