wow--that's blatant.You are NOT to use this list for commercial purposes.
So, knock it off!
---Mike McG
----- Original Message -----
From: "Molly Philbin" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 4:21 PM
Subject: [Community_garden] Using the EarthBox Container Gardening
inCommunity Gardens
Good Afternoon. It is still a chilly 20 degrees here in Pennsylvania,
but tomorrow may be a harbinger of spring. Our temperatures will rise
to 40 degrees and our days will be light until nearly 6 PM. With the
warmer temperature and longer day, I immediately think about what I will
grow in my organic EarthBox Garden with no weeding, hoeing or digging.
As an after school garden instructor, this made my job a lot easier;
as a working woman, this makes my job as homemaker much easier too! Now
that I am involved in a community garden, the EarthBox Container Garden
System will make that job easier. This year, I will be growing five
different greens, nasturtiums, cukes and a variety of cherry tomatoes in
30 EarthBoxes, using the customized automated watering and staking
systems for a community garden. I can almost taste the fresh salad!
Molly Quinn Philbin
Education Director
EarthBox
1350 Von Storch Avenue
Scranton PA 18509
Telephone 800-821-8838 ext 8369
Fax: (570) 504-0985
http://www.earthbox.com/education/ <http://www.earthbox.com/education/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://list.communitygarden.org/pipermail/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org/attachments/20090206/25d82e69/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of
ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and
to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: [email protected]
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org
_______________________________________________
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's
services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out
how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: [email protected]
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription:
http://list.communitygarden.org/mailman/listinfo/community_garden_list.communitygarden.org