I think we already had that discussion once...

These rules completely screw up the notion of territory, as e.g. three single
points are better than one three-point-block.

My proposal would be a fifth rule that instead of moving you are allowed to
return one prisoner.
But then, you could as well just allow passes and use (only) stone counting...

Benjamin