Hi Jacques,

2007/9/17, Jacques BasaldĂșa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Any news about the Windows release?
The release time is closer now than before :)

> It doesn't need to be fast. It
> doesn't even need
> to be multithreaded. It is for research only. We can believe that on a
> quad core it takes 1/4 of the time, that's not important.
You are right that is not important for the research community, but
for the players that is actually important. I wish go players can use
MoGo, not only computer go people. As it is difficult to make the
difference between computer go people and players on a web page :), I
prefer things to be a little better on windows. I now have a version
which is "only" 25% slower on windows compared to linux. But things
happen slowly because I can only dedicate very very little time to
MoGo, so please be patient :).

Cheers,
Sylvain