Hi all,

you can find here:
http://www.lri.fr/~gelly/MoGo_Download.htm

an update of MoGo's release, especially binary for non pentium4
compatible processors, some other options explained, and maybe more
interesting, an option for time management (I stupidly did not think
that people would use MoGo with frontend sending "time_left"). It is
basically adding simple interface to what existed before, but I hope
it will be useful for you.

In the same time of this update, you can finally download a windows
version! Unfortunately, it is not multithread, and still 30% slower
than the linux version, but at least it works :).

Hopefully a Mac version will come.

Please feel free to share the link to any player you know who may be interested.

Best,
Sylvain

PS: I had no time to check everything. Hopefully it works, but if you
find problems please report (and don't be upset ;-))