Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for the releases of the Windows version and the Linux
version for older processors.

The Windows version, however, seems much weaker than MoGo that running
on KGS these days on 19x19, even giving much longer time setting such
as "--time 300" for example.  I guess some other settings than time
are necessary.

So, my question is what setting allows Windows version being the same
strength as KGS version?

Regards,
Hideki