Hi to all,

Can someone help me with this problem, for which I cannot
find a solution:
I am trying to run MoGo in an automatic way, using the
cygwin toolkit.
The problem in its simplest form is this:
If I use MoGo on the command line, typing the commands which
are send by stdin (i suppose) it works perfectly.
If I make a file with command like:
> boardsize 9
> genmove w
Then MoGo will continue to perform a genmove, and can only
be stopped by killing it.
I vagely suspect that it has something to do with non-blocking
input, but I also do not know all the aspects of this.
To be honest, I tried to implement pondering using non-blocking
input, but that did not work out this way, because of some alike
problems...

Now I can run GoGui, and this program seems to work fine
with Mogo, so it must be possible to interact automatically.

Can you help me?
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Edward