Dear Hideki, Dear all,

I addressed some of the issues some of you mentioned. Thank you very much
for the reports. Now the collision between time management and --time xx in
19x19 is no more here (while you assuming there is no time_left sent).
There is also now a --13 option.
The "--dontDisplay 1" removes all the displays (rather than "most of").

For the issues reported by Gilles for Drago concerning the "final_status"
and "final_status_list alive" gtp commands, I read the GTP doc, and I
understand now :).
MoGo implements a subset of GTP which is sufficient for CGOS, KGS and gogui,
so the "final_status_list dead" works well, and should be enough to compute
the score. The others are simply unfortunately not supported.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Sylvain