Excellent,  I am glad you found the issue.   I had a strong sense it
would be something like this.

This is a fairly common type of bug in software and is why I suggested
it,  however I think it's the first time I've ever directed someone to
the specific line of code without having ever seen the code!   (Of
course it was a wild stab in the dark.)

- - Don