Statistically speaking, I can say with 99.9% confidence that
hb-amaf-1k-v2 is stronger than genAnchor-1k.  No need to wait any longer
to conclude that :)  The math to compute the one-tailed p-value for
rejecting the null hypothesis that the bots are the same strength is
left as an exercise for the reader ;)