I'm starting to get curious.  What are you doing that is causing it to
win 11 out of 11 against genAnchor_1k and yet it's only 113 ELO
stronger?    And it's supposedly an identical program?    I don't think
it's actually identical and I don't trust that you did everything the
same.   Of course I could have a bug too,  but it doesn't explain why
your program is much weaker than the results against genAnchor would
indicate.

How many all-as-first moves are you considering?   What are the possible
differences?

  1. eye rule
  2. number of all-as-first moves  (7/8 for me + 1)
  3. quality of RNG
  4. correctness of random move selection strategy.
  5. depth at which you stop a game.  (about 1000 moves for me.)
  6. stopping rule.  (both program have no non-eye filling moves.)

I just thought of something.   I think I initialize the statistics array
with 1 draw per move as a cheesy way to avoid divide by zero error.
Could this be affecting the performance?   Perhaps at low levels like
this it has a noticeable effect?    Would it make the program especially
vulnerable to an identical program that doesn't do this?

- - Don