Olivier Teytaud: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> By my recent experiments, 8~9 * (threads - 1) ELO is lost.  This
>> matches my earlier result well.
>>

>Do you have tricks for avoiding redundancies between simulations ?

Yes.  I use Sylvain's fpu and decrease it a little before starting a
simulation, say, fpu *= 0.99.  This is very simple and fast.

For detailed info, you can read my implementation of PMCTS
(parallel MCTS) submitted to GPW 2007.  Though it's written in
Japanese, pseudo code are in English and abstract and captions are
written in both.
http://www.geocities.jp/hideki_katoh/publications/gpw2007/gpw07-private.pdf
If you have any trouble on downloading or reading, please let me
know.

Hideki