Hello,
I would like to share my project with you : I have developped a program
trying to mimic evolution through the competition of artificial go players.
The players are made of totally mutable artificial neural networks, and the
compete against each other in a never ending tournament, randomly mutating
and reproducing when they are successful. I have also implemented a way to
share innovation among every program. I am currently looking for additional
volunteer (we are 4 at the moment) to try this out.

If you are interested, pleas feel free to answer here, or directly email me.
I have just created a blog whose purpose will be to explain how my program
work and to tell how it is going.

(As for now, it has been running consistently for about a month, the players
are still rather passive, trying to play patterns assuring them the greatest
territory possible.)

Here is the url of my blog : http://goia-hephaestos.blogspot.com/

Ernest Galbrun