Nice project!

I worked on this some time ago. I did not use neural networks but patterns
with feedback.

The problem with feedback is that it is difficult to know when it reaches
its final state. Usually you get oscillations and that state never happens.

I tried to solve that using timeouts, but what I got were random players.

How are you going to solve this?

Dani