On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 22:42, Mark Boon <tesujisoftw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just curious, did you ever read 'On Intelligence' by Jeff Hawkins? After
> reading that I got rather sold on the idea that if you're ever going to
> attempt making a program with neural nets that behaves intelligently then it
> needs to have a lot of feed-back links. Not just the standard feed-forward
> type of networks. Some other good ideas in that book too IMO.
> Mark

Oh, thank you for the advice, this is the kind of things that can very
smoothly be implemented in the program, I will surely a/ buy and read this
book and b/ introduce some feedback interaction in my neuronal network.

I have not introduced it so far because it seemed some ineffective expense
in calculation power.