On Feb 24, 2009, at 4:40 AM, Daniel Burgos wrote:

I worked on this some time ago. I did not use neural networks but patterns with feedback.

The problem with feedback is that it is difficult to know when it reaches its final state. Usually you get oscillations and that state never happens.

I tried to solve that using timeouts, but what I got were random players.

How are you going to solve this?

I never actually tried anything like this, so I have no answer ready. However, I would assume a lot of parallel processing to go on. The whole system will be constantly in flux on a low level, but if things are right there will be some (higher) levels exhibiting relatively stable behaviour. But you'll probably need a highly sophisticated NN structure.

Mark