> Nice project!
>
> I worked on this some time ago. I did not use neural networks but patterns
> with feedback.
>
> The problem with feedback is that it is difficult to know when it reaches
> its final state. Usually you get oscillations and that state never happens.
>
> I tried to solve that using timeouts, but what I got were random players.
>
> How are you going to solve this?

My philosophy with this project is that I dont try to solve anything, I only
provide the ecosystem with means to tackle the problem, but I don't have a
clue about how I would do this.

The way I allowed for feedback loops is that I process information once for
every move, without clearing internal states of the neurons, possibly
generating partial feedback.

I have made available a new version, quite light and simple to execute,
please feel free to try it if you are interested :
http://goia-hephaestos.blogspot.com/

Ernest.