Yes, I agree with you on most of this.      However, I believe that Go is a
very simple domain in some sense and that we romanticize it too much.   I am
not saying there is not amazing depth to it,   but it's represented very
compactly and it's a game of perfect information with very limited choices.

Having said that, I do fully appreciate that even if Moores law could hold
indefinitely,  there are still problems that will take decades to overcome
if there are no software advances.

- Don