>It's been a while since I RTFM'd ADmitMac, but it's designed to work on the
>client, authenticating it with AD, not the other way around.  I can log on
>as the domain admin, but I won't have admin rights on the Mac.  Any
>non-local account runs as a non-root user. Just the same, I'll go over the
>docs again.

AdmitMac is a useful crutch when faced with clueless Windows system
admins. Rather than fighting with them to configure their network
correctly we install AdmitMac and get the Mac to mimmic whatever mistakes
they are running with.

Thursby's tech support is very good. They are quick to answer the phone
and really interested in making you a happy customer. So far I have not
had a problem that stumped them.