On Jan 11, 2008, at 4:26 PM, mike wrote:

Environmentalism to the tune of this type of video is a religion.

As such I suppose you can keep your faith and I'll keep my lack of.

As to the numbers, the Dept. of Agriculture has the forestry numbers. *
http://tinyurl.com/2s9eht

I think your charts from the above link says it all. Maybe you're just misreading them. Try this link: http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange2/current/lectures/deforest/deforest.html

You can find budgets of the Feds in many places.  Here is one.
http://www.federalbudget.com/

And this proves your point of expenditures towards the military how? Maybe you aught to read the site again.

If you have different stats I'd welcome them. I don't mind being wrong.

        Don't need them after that link you provided.

Jeff M