<Everyone can read the story and see for themselves that my summary was
accurate.>

Well, I read it, and in fact your summary was not accurate at all, unless by
"script" you mean "he directed the contest's organizers to visit a Web
site...."  Pretty short script.

This has nothing to do with Windows fan boys. There seems little doubt that
the Vista and Linux machines were also eventually hacked as well. The point
was that, contrary to what Apple fan boys love to say, the Mac was
vulnerable.