I did put in that caveat. Plus remember many folks who start using a torrent client do not know the difference between good stuff and malware filled stuff they will see all this content available.

I just got after my son today because he had it on the family computer. HE does not know the difference (Or does and is going after the other stuff) and I will not have it on the computer.

Any time you go peer to peer sharing files over the Internet you have left yourself open to anything.

Stewart